Tuesday, October 2, 2012

I’m a Big Kid Now

So I guess the fourth time’s a charm!  I think I finally got potty-training right on the fourth and final child.  In April I decided to save myself over $50 bucks a month and potty train Libby.  It wasn’t without many accidents and a few breakdowns but I did it she did it!  Libby was the earliest of all my kids to potty train. Maddie and Carter were both a few months over 3 and Sawyer was 2 1/2  which I thought was pretty good.  Libby was 2 years and 3 months. 
IMG_1774
IMG_1778
Potty training is my least favorite part of motherhood but boy am I glad I am DONE with diapers!   I couldn’t be more pleased with my big girl!  She mastered the potty in a matter of 4 days with a sticker chart and a stash of M&M’s.  Yay for Libby! (and Mommy, cause we all know its more work for the parent.)

No comments: