Monday, October 1, 2012

Easter 2012

 

Easter was actually the day after Carter’s birthday so if you read the last post you know that day was pretty busy for us.  I had to have everything ready to go and my house clean before we left to San Diego so it was a bit stressful but I pulled it off!  It felt great to have it all done before and I think I even got to bed at a decent time the night before.  (Decent being before midnight)  Here is what my house looked like Sunday morning after the Easter bunny had visited.  The kids woke up excited to find their baskets.  IMG_1588

We start from the youngest to oldest and by the time Maddie is searching for her basket the other kids are already diving into theirs. 

IMG_1595

IMG_1607

IMG_1601

IMG_1596

IMG_1623

The kids in their Easter Sunday clothes

IMG_1633

IMG_1622

I didn’t get very many pictures but we had a fabulous dinner at Grammy and Grampy’s house with Chris and Amanda and Wes and Kristy’s family.  The kids enjoyed an Easter egg hunt afterwards. 

IMG_1641

This egg needed a little help retrieving  Thanks Uncle Chris!

IMG_1649

Afterwards we went inside and the kids surveyed their loot and Grammy had a cupcake ready so we could sing Happy Birthday to Carter!

IMG_1664

No comments: