Over a year ago I picked up the Hunger Games series and devoured it. I loved it so much that Chris decided to read it too. He loved it so much that Maddie begged and pleaded to let us let her read it. I finally let her read it this past Spring and she was thrilled when the movie came out. Since we had all read the books, we couldn’t wait to see the movie. Chris, Maddie and I had a fun date going to the movie (with Uncle Chris and Aunt Amanda) and then out to dinner at Lucille’s. Maddie felt special, having time alone with Mom and Dad. She’s already looking forward to Catching Fire which comes out a few days after her 12th birthday next year. She’s gearing up for a Midnight showing. (I don’t know about that!)
By the way, I loved the Movie! It was a great rendition of the book!
No comments:
Post a Comment