Since we don’t go to Disneyland in the Summer because its too hot and crowded (and my Annual Pass is blocked out), I try to make sure we get lots of Disney in the Spring. I had a couple quick trips with Sawyer and Libby that were lots of fun. I also wanted to make sure we got to go a lot before Sawyer went off to Kindergarten in the Fall. Here are some pics from a Disneyland in April and May.
We got to eat Breakfast one day at the PCH Grill which has Character dinning. Libby gets a little freaked out so we didn’t get too many visits from characters.
Going on our favorite ride was a bit of a challenge because we had to all go together and only Sawyer and I got to shoot the targets. Libby was okay with it though.
These two seriously have the sweetest relationship. This candid picture depicts it perfectly. Makes my heart smile.
We hadn’t gone to the “It’s tough to be a Bug” 3D movie in a long time, so we decided to go. Libby wasn’t scared a bit, it was Sawyer and I that were a little freaked out! That movie always freaks me out, I hate bugs!
We love to eat Corndogs at Corndog Castle. They are so yummy and its always a treat when we get to eat them!
Libby enjoys reaping the benefits of my Mystery Shops.
A fun ride on Dumbo!
Another depiction of the cute relationship these two have. He’s showing her where to smile for the camera. He adores her and she adores him.
More corndogs! Yummy Yummy Yummy!
I must have a thousands pictures of my kids on the carousel. It’s my favorite picture spot. The lighting is always good and I can usually get a great smile out of them.
We had a great time going on the train that day. We always seem to forget to ride it and Sawyer hadn’t been on it in a long time. Libby loved it too!
Sadly now that Sawyer is in school everyday, I just have Libby to go with alone.
No comments:
Post a Comment