Katie thank you so much for sharing that, it too brought tears to my eyes. My Mother in Law has always given me something to think about on those long hard days. She told me to picture them standing at the pulpit giving there farewell talk before they depart. I have on many occasions pictured that in my mind and it helps me stayed focused on the work I have to do. I love being a Mother also. Thanks again.
1 comment:
Katie thank you so much for sharing that, it too brought tears to my eyes. My Mother in Law has always given me something to think about on those long hard days. She told me to picture them standing at the pulpit giving there farewell talk before they depart. I have on many occasions pictured that in my mind and it helps me stayed focused on the work I have to do. I love being a Mother also. Thanks again.
Post a Comment