We took the kids to Fontana Park. My kids have been there a couple of times and think it is pretty neat. They don't have the traditional playground equipment, instead they have big animals, pirate ships, hills and all sorts of things to play on. They had fun posing for pictures too!
We also took the kids to the beach a couple weeks ago. This Summer we've had some strange weather. It didn't get above 90 til the second week of July. The day we went to beach it was very cold so it was a little bit of a bummer but we still had fun finding shells and playing in the sand.
I had a mystery shop at Disneyland Hotel at the Steakhouse 55 for breakfast. We love their breakfast and we got to take Heather and her kids, Mom and Chris and Amanda with us. The kids enjoyed getting hot chocolates and ordering whatever they want! They played at Downtown Disney while I went into the park to finish the rest of my shops. (our passes don't work in July so we couldn't all go.)
They have an adorable movie theater room playing Mickey Mouse classics. It kept the kids entertained and Amanda was so sweet to take them all in there once they finished their food.
We've also gone to the pool a couple of times since the cousins have been here. We had a great time and even brought Pizza to the pool!
Last Saturday we all went to the movie theater to see "Despicable Me". The kids loved it and I was pleasantly surprised. I hadn't heard much about it so wasn't expecting much and ended up really liking it. I'd highly recommend it, super cute!

Here are a few pictures just hanging out at Grandma's house last Sunday. Grammy gave Libby a bath in the kitchen sink which she loves to do with all the babies. We didn't have a change of clothes so she wore Collin's t-shirt. He didn't seem to mind. Libby is really popular amongst the Herrera cousins. They all want to hold her and play with her. I think they want a baby sister or brother!


No comments:
Post a Comment