When I took her to the Dr. she weighed 17 lbs, 7.5 oz. Much bigger than Maddie was at her age. Her height is 26.25 inches. She was around 70th percentile for height and 80th for weight.
I've got to get a mirror that she can play in front of. She just loves to look at herself. Who can blame her, she's so stinkin cute!
Libby's now sitting in a high chair which makes it so much nicer for meals out with the family!
And yes Libby has finally started eating solids and LOVES it! She is such a good eater. I'm sure she'll be eating table food in no time!
Libby is still the apple of Maddie's eye. I never tire of hearing Maddie play with her Sister and talk about her. She constantly talks about the joys of having Libby in her life and how they are BFF's and when she is 16 and Libby is 8 she's going to take her to the Mall.
Priceless... I keep wondering how long it will last especially with the two of them sharing a room!

Priceless... I keep wondering how long it will last especially with the two of them sharing a room!


2 comments:
The picture of Libby looking at herself in the mirror is PRICELESS! Too cute. I can't believe she is 6 months old already. Wow.
Where did you find the adorable felt flowers you put on Libby? I love them & have been staring at your pictures trying to figure out if I can make them.
Post a Comment