Sunday, July 25, 2010

Fun Fourth with the Family

I'm a little behind in my blogging, but we've been a little busy or I've been a little lazy, well maybe a combination of the two. Anyhow I'm going to attempt to get all caught up so I can be on time when I blog about back to school (only 14 more days, but who's counting?)

We had a wonderful Fourth of July this year. Heather and Cisco drove in the day before so it was really exciting to get to be together. Our kids hadn't seen each other in a year so they were extatic. Heather comes from Texas every Summer and stays for a month which is always lots of fun for the kids. Cisco flies back home to work and then flies out again to drive them all back. Anyhow back to the fourth... We went to church that morning and then had Heather, Cisco, and Mom and Dad over for a casual lunch so the kids could play together. We had a fun little photo shoot in their festive attire.



That evening we went to my cousin Colleen's home in Azusa. She has a big shin-dig every year and we've gone before. In Azusa where they live there are all kinds of illegal fireworks being let off in the sky so it's pretty fun to watch. Colleen and Lloyd always put on a nice spread and make things so fun! (They are event planners and can put on quite the wedding) It was fun to see cousins and let the kids play together. The picture in the collage with the group of kids are all the "Jones" cousins that were there. They are my cousins Colleen and Stephanie's children and its fun that our kids have gotten to know each other at these get togethers.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: