You wouldn't guess it by the weather we've been having but it's baseball season! This is Carter's first year playing and its just adorable to watch. He is very excited and looks forward to every practice. On Saturday we had his first game and he had so much fun. I didn't get any shots of him playing because by the time I got the camera out he had already batted and it was the last inning. I think he looks so cute in his crisp uniform. He was so proud of himself because he slid into home plate after he ran the bases.
Sunday, March 14, 2010
Baseball Season is here!
You wouldn't guess it by the weather we've been having but it's baseball season! This is Carter's first year playing and its just adorable to watch. He is very excited and looks forward to every practice. On Saturday we had his first game and he had so much fun. I didn't get any shots of him playing because by the time I got the camera out he had already batted and it was the last inning. I think he looks so cute in his crisp uniform. He was so proud of himself because he slid into home plate after he ran the bases.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment