Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Another day at Disneyland

Yesterday we all went to Disneyland after school. The weather really warmed up after being so gloomy and cold for so long which made it a perfect day. It was a little more crowded than I would have liked due to Spring break season. I had a mystery shop and we got to eat at my favorite restaurant, The Blue Bayou. Even though it was pretty crowded we still got on a few rides. My favorite was going to see Captain EO after so many years. The kids loved it and it was awesome to be in a packed theater. The audience cheered the entire time so that made it fun. Our reservation at the Blue Bayou wasn't until 9 o'clock (oops I forgot to make the reservation until the night before!) so the kids were pretty restless and ready to go home by then. It was still a good time and we had a delicious meal. We didn't get home until midnight so it was tough getting up this morning for school but we did it!
Posted by Picasa


Libby's not very happy to have her picture taken in her new hat


Sawyer waiting outside Captain EO. I think he learned some new dance moves watching the show.


My attempt and taking a picture of us on the rockets.



Dinner at the Blue Bayou
(Saywer was pretty good until he started break dancing in the middle of the floor. We have no idea where he's learned this but he break dances in the most random places)

2 comments:

B-Rad said...

Captain EO is back!?! Awesome!!! I remember seeing it when it first was playing at Disneyland back in 1986 (or thereabouts). It was the first 3D movie I ever saw.

Cyndy said...

I remember waiting in line for captain EO for hours!