Sunday, March 14, 2010

Libby- 2 months

Libby had her 2 month check up last week. I can't believe how fast time is flying! It makes me a little sad I have to admit. She doesn't look much like a newborn to me anymore. I am enjoying her smiles and cooing though.

Here's her stats: 22.5 inches 11lb. 12oz Head Circumference: 15.5 inches

She weighed in at a whopping 11 lbs 12 oz.



Libby enjoyed looking in the mirror while waiting for the Dr. to come in and check her



Little did she know what was coming next... SHOTS! I am not sure who it hurt more, Libby or Mommy. Poor baby!



She cried for a few minutes but calmed down once she was bundled up and had her binkie.

Libby is such a great baby and has been sleeping through the night for a couple of weeks now!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Such cute pictures. I love the one of her looking in the mirror. It's fun to seem them fascinated by the simplest things.