Sunday, March 14, 2010

Golden Birthday

So I never knew what a Golden birthday was until recently but for those who don't know, it's when you turn the age of the date of your birth. So for my Golden birthday I turned 31 on the 31st of January. Kinda cool huh? I actually didn't realize it was my "Golden Birthday" until my Dad pointed it out to me on my birthday. I had a wonderful birthday this year. It was extra special to have my birthday with my new little baby. I told Chris I didn't need anything for my birthday since I had the greatest gift I could ever want. He still got me something though :) My birthday fell on a Sunday this year so we celebrated on Saturday. Chris took my out to my favorite restaurant, Lucilles BBQ and we went to see "Leap Year". It was a very cute and CLEAN movie which is rare these days. The next day, Sunday, we went to Church and it was fun to have the primary kids sing to me. After church I totally relaxed and didn't lift a finger. We went to my parents house and had a delicious dinner. Wes and Kristy were there with there kids and Chris and Amanda as well. It was a nice treat to spend my birthday with my family!


You can't see it but I had a delicious cheesecake! (Thanks Wes and Kristy!)



My Sweet Sis-in-Law Kristy. Who's ready with open arms to hold Libby whenever she can!


My creative sis-in-law, Amanda made yummy sugar cookies and packaged them up so cute! I think I ate them all before we got home!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: