On July 11, our little Libby turned 18 months! It is hard to believe that our little baby is no longer a baby and is now a vivacious toddler. I am glad that Libby took her time to start walking because up until 14 months (when she finally walked) she truly was a baby and would let me hold her and cuddle her whenever I wanted. As soon as she started walking she took off running and will never let me hold her. She is so grown up in so many ways, sometimes I feel like she’s a 5 year old trapped in an 18 month old body. At a very young age she started to talk and by 18 months she was saying complete sentences and using proper grammar most of the time! It has been so entertaining having a toddler who talks because none of my 3 older kids could talk much until they were 2 1/2. The other day I heard her say, “I need that blanket!” Last night I was reading the boys a book and putting them to bed and she walked in the room and said, “Goodnight Boys!”. We were in the car and she burped and kept saying “I burped!” She was only 1 year old when we went to Hawaii and the other day she saw a picture of the beach (it was here in California) and she said, “Hawaii!” She just amazes me every day!
Some things that she is into are: Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Monsters Inc. (she will recite certain lines in the movie!), Her silky, her dolls, buckling her own carseat (just the top part, she screams “I buckle!” if you do it for her), She loves food and she loves laughing! I often hear her laughing and saying “That’s funny!” She is in love with her siblings and loves being the center of attention. All she has to do if she wants something is use her sweet little voice and say, “Carter, trampoline?” and no matter what he is doing he will drop it and go jump on the trampoline with his little sister. Watch out Libby is going to be SPOILED!
Here are some adorable pictures Aunt Amanda took recently.
No comments:
Post a Comment