Last week I was able to get together with some of my best friends. Carrie (Reeves) Warnick came down from Colorado to visit her parents in Riverside. Her Dad is the Mission President in the Riverside Mission. She invited Tiffany (Reed) Chang and I out to their home to visit. It was so wonderful seeing my old friends and their adorable children. Tiffany and I don't live too far away but we don't see each other nearly enough with our busy lives. Between the 3 of us we have almost 12 children! Almost an entire Reeves family! Carrie is pregnant with her 4th and Tiff and I both have 4. Tiffany's recently had twins, a boy and a girl and they were so much fun to watch. Here is a picture of them having their dinner!
Since Carrie married my cousin Brian our kids are second cousins. We don't see them very often so Maddie and Carter were pleased to find out that these fun kids they were playing with are their second cousins. Maddie especially hit it off with Caden. They had fun playing on the computer and chasing each other around the house.
Here's a picture of all kids minus one of Tiff's twins (who was nursing at the moment) and Carrie's youngest who was running around. It was a little bit crazy having all the kids in the house running around while we were visiting. I think my kids were the worst ones. Sawyer went into President Reeves office and rearranged his missionary board with all the companionships! I was mortified. Linda said, "its okay, we have transfers coming up soon anyway". Maybe Sawyer's rearranging inspired some of their transfers!
Here's a picture of the 3 of us with our babies. Carrie's little one in Utero.

2 comments:
"Between the 3 of us we have almost 12 children! Almost an entire Reeves family!"
Best thing I have read today.
So fun to hear about what Carrie is up to. If you remember when you see her next, tell her I said hi! So fun that your best friend became a part of your family. :)
Post a Comment