Sunday, May 9, 2010
Disney Day
We have been going to Disneyland a lot lately because its not too crowded and we know it will be very soon! We're trying to enjoy the in between Spring Break and Summer season. Last week, the kids and I drove down and met Chris in Anaheim (his office is a short distance from Disneyland). It was a beautiful warm afternoon and I had fun dressing Libby in her Minnie outfit. She got plenty of admirers while we were there. The kids had a blast and got to go on some fun rides. Maddie and Carter rode Indiana Jones for the first time (Carter finally is tall enough now!) Maddie closed her eyes the entire time and Carter loved it and can't wait to go again! Maddie also got to ride Space Mountain with me which was lots of fun. I hadn't been on a roller coaster in about a year since I couldn't ride while I was pregnant. Sawyer can't wait to ride Space Mountain he is barely under the minimum height so hopefully next time we can put some taller shoes on him and see if he's tall enough. Sawyer loved climbing the stairs to Tarzans tree house. It is his type of attraction. He even wanted to go again all by himself while the big kids went on Indiana Jones. So I let him go alone while I waited by the exit. He's growing up so fast!
Labels:
carter,
Disneyland,
Libby,
Maddie,
Sawyer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment