Its hard to believe that my newborn baby is 4 months old. She's not much of a newborn now but I still like to think of her as one. She truly has been such a joy in our home. I cannot even begin to express how much love and joy she has brought to our family. Our children just love an adore her. They all are so proud to have her as their sister it makes my heart melt. I had no idea how wonderful having 4 kids would be. I'm so glad we didn't stop at 3.
Libby is such an easy baby. She has slept through the night since she was just a couple weeks old. She goes to bed so easy and wakes up so happy. I couldn't have asked for a better baby.
She is such a smiley girl and LOVES interacting with people. She loves attention and wants to be talked to or played with all the time. I'm guessing it comes from all the attention she gets from the kids at home.
She had her Four month appointment at exactly four months. She weighed in at 15 lbs. 2.5 oz. Her length was 25 inches. She was in the 80% for both height and weight. She's our little porker!
2 comments:
Oh my goodness ... what cute pictures of Libby! She's a doll. I love the first two and the one with her sleeping with Minnie Mouse. I'm glad she's been sleeping through the night. It makes everyone's lives just a little easier. Give her a hug and kiss for me!
She is too adorable!
Post a Comment