So since my camera has been missing for the last few months, I've been out of the habit of taking pictures. I borrowed my Mom's old 3 mp camera but it just doesn't take great pictures. Needless to say I've been a bit lazy about taking pictures. My Sister-in-Law Amanda has a great Camera and came our kids soccer games one Saturday and got some great shots. I thought I'd share. As I mentioned previously, we had a great soccer season and the kids LOVED it! Saturdays were a little crazy but it was well worth it. Maddie is a great little defender and has gotten more aggressive this year. She really enjoyed her teammates and loves getting out there and running hard. Carter surprised us all. This was his first season and he ended up being a little star on his team. He made many goals and loved jumping around on the field getting ready for the ball. He is really sad the season is over and can't wait til next year. Carter's already looking forward to starting Basketball in January and we are planning on signing Sawyer up too! I think with Chris as their Dad, we'll always have them in some type of sport!
Tuesday, November 24, 2009
Soccer Stars
So since my camera has been missing for the last few months, I've been out of the habit of taking pictures. I borrowed my Mom's old 3 mp camera but it just doesn't take great pictures. Needless to say I've been a bit lazy about taking pictures. My Sister-in-Law Amanda has a great Camera and came our kids soccer games one Saturday and got some great shots. I thought I'd share. As I mentioned previously, we had a great soccer season and the kids LOVED it! Saturdays were a little crazy but it was well worth it. Maddie is a great little defender and has gotten more aggressive this year. She really enjoyed her teammates and loves getting out there and running hard. Carter surprised us all. This was his first season and he ended up being a little star on his team. He made many goals and loved jumping around on the field getting ready for the ball. He is really sad the season is over and can't wait til next year. Carter's already looking forward to starting Basketball in January and we are planning on signing Sawyer up too! I think with Chris as their Dad, we'll always have them in some type of sport!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment