Thursday, November 19, 2009
It's Great to be 8!
It's hard to believe that our oldest child is now 8 years old! It truly seems like yesterday we started our little family and brought home an adorable little girl from the hospital. Being pregnant right now brings back a lot of memories of my first time going through this. I remember how intense the anticipation was. Driving to the hospital, enduring the long labor dying to see what my little girl was going to look like. When she finally arrived she was absolutely perfect and we couldn't have been happier. I remember I cried when I saw her and I was overcome with emotion as I never knew what it would feel like to hold my own daughter in my hands and have such tremendous love for her. It was a moment I'll never forget. Maddie made me a Mom, the most wonderful gift I could ever hope for. The years have gone by so quickly and she has become a beautiful daughter with a strong testimony of the gospel, a wonderful voice and a strong spirit in our home. We love Madeline with all our hearts and are so eager to see her be baptized on Sunday. She has been wanting this for a long time and we know she is making the right decision in following our Savior's example.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Happy Birthday Maddie! Wish we could be there to help celebrate. Have a wonderful day.
Wow!!! she is gorgeous! and turning 8 is the most exciting thing! Congratulations on your baptism i wish we could be there. Love you Maddie!
Ana.
Congratulations Maddie! You are a sweet, brave, smart little girl and we are proud of you and this big decision! Love Aunt Janelle
Post a Comment