Tuesday, November 24, 2009
Goofy's Kitchen
A few weeks ago we were able to do a Mystery Shop at Goofy's Kitchen. We absolutely love Goofy's kitchen. It is at the Disneyland Hotel and they have an amazing variety of food and the best part is it's all you can eat! I love when I get to do this shop because there's no way we'd could afford to take our kids there without getting it paid for, its over $100 for our family just for breakfast. I just can't see paying that much for food! Anyway, it's great when it's free. The kids just love the characters that come to your table and visit you. We went over to Disneyland after for a few rides. It was a great time!
By the way, the reason for the lack of pictures of Sawyer is that he's pretty shy with the characters.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment