Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Pumpkin Carving and Trick or Treating




Halloween was a very busy day! It fell on Saturday and we had soccer in the morning. After the kids had both played we came home and carved our pumpkins. I had forgotten how not fun it is to hollow out the pumpkin. The kids quickly lost interest and I had do to all the dirty work! We had 5 pumpkins to carve so it was a little time consuming. Chris had a big test to study for so I was left to do carving. By the time they were all hollowed out I just did simple faces my arms were very sore! Next year we won't get so many pumpkins!

We took our pumpkins over to Grammy's and Grampy's (since we don't get any trick or treaters at our condos) and had homemade Chicken noodle soup for dinner. It was fun to have Chris and Amanda join us for trick or treating this year. We noticed there weren't as many people home probably due to the holiday being on a Saturday. It was ok though since we didn't want to bring home a ton of candy. We had a great time and I think we were home by 9 which was nice!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: