Sunday, January 18, 2009

Rose Parade

Every year the Jones family tradition on New Years day is to attend the Rose Parade in Pasadena and then to Bob and Sharon's house in Glendora for a big New Years bash with all the extended family. I always look forward to this tradition because it really is the only time I get to see many of my cousins and their children. My Aunt Sharon goes to so much work every year and rarely ever gets to go to the parade because she is at home cooking and cleaning for the big tribe. She is one of a kind and I truly appreciate all she does! I only took a few pictures because I was too busy talking to all my Jones cousins. We had a great turnout this year and I was able to catch up with some cousins I hadn't seen in years! Isn't family great!

The only sad thing was that Sawyer woke up with a cough and a fever so he didn't get to go. Chris was a good sport and stayed home with him and just happened to catch the big game! It was weird not having my baby there but I'll admit it was kinda nice not having to guard the pool and make sure I knew were he was the entire time!



Posted by Picasa

No comments: