Sunday, January 18, 2009

Girls night out at Disneyland!


Last weekend I had a Mystery shop at Disneyland. I only get two tickets so Chris and I were planning on going as a date. We had a babysitter lined up for the kids and then Sawyer got sick! I felt bad because Chris and I were looking forward to spending some time together but Sawyer had a fever and wasn't doing well (he eventually came down with Strep) So I ended up taking Maddie. It was the first time I'd ever gone alone with her and we had a blast. We got to eat at a really fun restaurant called Ariel's Grotto which has the princesses coming to your table. She thought that was neat and decided she hasn't outgrown princesses quite yet! We also went on some rides and we were able to go to the Sleeping Beauty walk through above the castle that recently opened again. It has been closed for at least 7 years. It holds a special memory because it was there that Chris asked me to marry him almost 9 years ago!



This was our yummy dessert. That sea shell was made out of white chocolate.




Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

there's always something.. said...

Me and Kennedy had our first "Girls night out at Disneyland" too last Saturday! We did the Castle too, it was crowded and hot, but very cool!!

Janelle said...

Gotta love a place that has dessert like that!