Saturday, January 31, 2009

Maddie's Talent Show

Maddie had her Talent Show last night at School. She did so well, we were so proud of her. Grammy, Grampy, Grandma Faye, Auntie Kelli, Halli, Hannah and Jake all came to cheer her on! I went up to the front to tape it and when I got back to my seat Chris was all teary eyed! My recording was horrible but luckily my good friend Anjanette recorded it with her nicer camera and it turned out great. Afterward we went to Outback (Maddie's choice) and she even got a piece of cheesecake to celebrate! I couldn't have asked for a better birthday present.

6 comments:

Kimbooly said...

The second the video started and I saw her costume, I *knew* she would be orphan Annie (of course, her hair is perfect for it!).

But I was expecting the classic "Tomorrow" or something.

I love the song she sang, it's one of my favorites, where all the orphan children are listening to her and not feeling so lonely. The song brought them all a little hope that their parents *might* come back.

Nice job! Maddie has a great little voice!

Janelle said...

Good job, Maddie, what a brave little girl you are! We are so proud of you, I hope we will be seeing you in a few months.

HJH said...

Maddie,

You are awesome! I wish we could have been there! Keep singing! You have a gift!

Aunt Heather

maddie,you are great at singinG. LOVE DAVIS KALLIE AND COLLIN

Amanda Jones said...

Way to go Maddie! We love you!

Misty said...

I'm tearing up! So, so, so sweet!!

kennedy said...

Great job Sugar Cube! You have an incredible voice. Maybe next year we can do "Hard Knock Life".