
Last night Chris and I took the kids to High School Musical 3 along with my Mom. It was so fun to go see a movie with the kids and thoroughly enjoy it! I know it definitely is cheesy and a teenie bopper movie but I just loved it and so did Chris. There is so much chemistry between Troy and Gabriella, it just makes you wanna melt. They did a great job with the ending and finishing up the trilogy. I thought it was much better than the first two movies and the songs were really fun. I came home and downloaded the soundtrack from i-tunes! I loved the fact that it is rated 'G' and is as clean as a whistle. I think we should promote these movies as much as we can because they are hard to come by. Movie producers need to know that we want more clean movies we can take our kids to! Even the dreamworks cartoons are rated PG and have some off color humor. Overall I loved this movie, and yes they break out into song many times but remember it is a MUSICAL.
2 comments:
Katie--
Lydia and I went to see it too--we LOVED it! It's definitely my favorite of the 3. I need to get the music also--good idea!
Camie
Speaking of clean movies, you know I'm all about that! But, there's a great one for adults called Fireproof, it's produced by the same company that did Amazing Grace (probably one of my favorites) and some other inspirational movies... it's about marriage and it's really good, you can catch the trailer on my friend Emily's blog.
Post a Comment