Thursday, November 13, 2008

Soccer Rocks!




Maddie has her last soccer game this Saturday so her team had their pizza party tonight at a local pizza joint. It was a very long season, but I am actually sad to see it end. It was fun getting together with all the parents and kids tonight and celebrate the wonderful season they had. Maddie has really come a long way and just loves playing soccer, which makes me so happy! She was excited to get her very first trophy! Now Carter wants to play soccer so he can get a trophy too!



Sawyer was more interested in playing video games, which drove me crazy the whole time!

1 comment:

Clouse House said...

Hi Katie,
It's Laura Kee, well Laura (Kee) Clouse now. I saw your blog from Rachel's. Didn't know if you would remember me from way back in the day when I lived in Duarte.
You have a beautiful family. Please tell your mom & Heather I said Hi!! We have blog to, check it out: http://ypsilove.blogspot.com/