For the last 2 years Carter has been a huge fan of Odwalla's Pumpkin Super Protein drink. Around this time of year he starts asking Chris, "When is pumpkin juice coming out?" Well the other day Daddy brought home several bottles and Carter has been on a pumpkin diet ever since! I don't think this kid could get enough of it. (He isn't a big eater but I guess its okay since he gets 18 grams of protein from each bottle!) It's actually pretty good, it kind of tastes like a pumpkin milk shake or pumpkin pie.
I am happy that fall is on its way. I love the start of this season because there are so many fun things about Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas. This is definitely the start of my favorite time of year. I just wish the weather would cool down a bit. We've been having a little heat wave with temps in the 90's every day this past week. Bring on the crisp fall air..... I'm ready for it!
3 comments:
I am going to have to go out and find the very special "Cater" pumpkin juice. I love fall too. Hope the weather starts cooling down.
That pumpkin juice sounds fantastic!!! I am a HUGE fan of those pumpkin jamba juice smoothies (lived off of those when I was prego with Brooklyn), we are just waiting for that HAlloween EGGNOG to come out, now that's YUM!!!!
what a cute picture.. I miss this little guy!
I am glad he finally has his juice!
you will have to tell him thanks for the birthday call... it was so cute.
Post a Comment