Carter was very excited to have his turn this week! Carter's first day of preschool was today. He is going 2 days a week for 3 hours each day. He was a little anxious since his class this year is in different location than it was last year. He kept asking me if the same friends were going to be there. I really like the location, it is in a beautiful new community center and has a little gated outside area for the kids to play. Maddie went to preschool here and loved it. His teachers name is Ms. April and she seems very nice. When I came to pick him up he had already made two "buddies" as he put it! I think he is going to have a great year. I can't believe that next year he'll be in Kindergarten. He is growing up so fast!
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Carter's First Day of School
Carter was very excited to have his turn this week! Carter's first day of preschool was today. He is going 2 days a week for 3 hours each day. He was a little anxious since his class this year is in different location than it was last year. He kept asking me if the same friends were going to be there. I really like the location, it is in a beautiful new community center and has a little gated outside area for the kids to play. Maddie went to preschool here and loved it. His teachers name is Ms. April and she seems very nice. When I came to pick him up he had already made two "buddies" as he put it! I think he is going to have a great year. I can't believe that next year he'll be in Kindergarten. He is growing up so fast!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
So Cute!
He looks sooo big and grown up.
I am glad things went well for him.
thanks for the call the other day.
He looks excited to be going to school. No tears or sad faces, just cute, cute smiles!
Don't you LOVE preschool??!!!
What a great start to the school year for Carter. Thanks for the great pictures.
Post a Comment