Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Chris is 30!

My high school sweetheart is 30 years old, I can't believe it. (I will soon follow in January) Time has flown by so fast but when I look back a lot sure has happened and we sure have changed (in good ways and bad!) I am so grateful to have spent the last 14 years with Chris I can't imagine my life without him. He brings so much fun to our family and he is the best father to my kids, they love him so much and he really knows how to have fun with them. I couldn't ask for more!

I found a cool website were you can type in a bunch of words (or put your blog address) and it creates a cool looking thing called a wordle, I love it! So I typed in words that I think of when I think of Chris and this is what I came up with. (If you want to try it go to wordle.net)

.........................

Here's how we celebrated his big day... We had just returned from our family reunion in San Clemente and I threw him a surprise party at Spaghetti Factory. To keep it simple I just invited my family and his, it turned out to be 29 people though! He was so surprised! We had just gotten home that day and were unpacking. He kept saying "I don't want to go anywhere tonight especially not out with the kids." So it was hard to convince him to go to Spaghetti Factory. But Cisco helped out and told him that He and Heather wanted to go and so the plans were made to meet them there. It was really hard to get him there on time since he is always fashionably late! But I did pretty good we were only about 15 minutes late! We walked back to the banquet room and he was so happy to see all of his family! Thank you so much for all who came, it really meant a lot to Chris. Here are some pictures of the party!

Surprise!



Heather, Kelli, Tanya and Ed



Faye and David



Chris, Me and Sawyer




Jake, Davis, and Tyler being silly

No comments: