Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Summa Summa Summa Time...

We are clearly into Summer now so you might ask what we have been doing with our Summer time. Besides our little trip up north with Chris after school let out we really haven't gone anywhere or done anything exciting. Here are some things we have been doing-

- I always get so antsy having all three kids home all day during Summer and the house has been getting sooo messy so I organized all the toys and cleaned the kids rooms thoroughly.

-We have been working on our yard which is a huge project! It is taking longer than expected and I am going crazy because we can't let the kids play outside since it is currently all dirt! We will be soooo happy when it is done!

-I've taken the kids to the pool several times.

-Maddie's Beauty and the Beast rehearsals are now every night, since the show is approaching. That takes up a huge chunk of time.

Not much huh? I've been feeling bad because the kids are really bored and me too! Today was a perfect Summer day. I took the kids to Victoria Gardens this morning and no one was at the fountain yet. The mall was just opening. It was so nice to just let them play while I read. Grammy joined us a little later and we went to lunch and then had ice cream. It was lots of fun and I'm glad to finally get them out of the house. Once Maddie's show is over that will free up our evenings.





No comments: