We had a wonderful fourth of July! We went to Wes and Kristy's house in Corona for a nice barbecue with the family. Wes is a wiz at the grill and made great burgers! After dinner we headed over to a nearby park to watch a FREE firework show that their city put on. I was pretty impressed with how good the fireworks were for a free show! We put out our blankets and the kids had so much fun. Sawyer was so enthralled with the fireworks, he loved it! Here are some cute pictures I took that day.
2 comments:
the background looks great! I am glad you like it!
Love the new posts! Such cute kids... I am glad we are close to you guys.
Glad to see you guys had a great 4th of July. Got to try one of Wes's hamburgers. Is Chris working out...looking pretty big there!
Post a Comment