I mentioned on a previous post that we are finally redoing our yard. Ever since we moved back in 2 years ago it has been pretty much weeds. We have finally taken on the challenge to remove it all, fix the sprinklers and valves and put new top soil and sod down. We also got a trampoline to put up as soon as we are finished! At first we tried so hard to not let the kids get all dirty when we go out in the yard and work but we finally just gave in and give 'em a good scrub afterward!

Carter has quite a liking for worms and treats them as pets for a while then he eventually smashes them with a rock. At first I thought this was sooo gross but after a few Saturdays being out in the yard I thought, "What the heck it keeps him busy!"


Sawyer on the other hand just loves being dirty. He plays with the dirt, throws it every where and even puts it in his mouth. Last time I cleaned him up after being outside all day he had dirt in his ears! Maddie is such a girl and doesn't like to get dirty. She comes outside and tiptoes around a bit and then goes back in to watch TV.
We've made a lot of progress. Chris fixed all the sprinklers and valves by himself, we've removed all the old grass (or weeds I should say) We are just about ready for the top soil and then sod. I have pictures of our progress but I want to show them all when it is done for a more dramatic effect!
No comments:
Post a Comment