
I am an avid American Idol watcher and am so excited for the finale tonight. Usually I tape the show and watch it well after the kids are asleep, but last night I decided to let Maddie stay up and watch the show with me. She is somewhat familiar with the show and has heard kids talk about it at school. We had so much fun watching it together. All day she has been saying, "Is David Enchilada going to win?" She even told me that one of her friends at school wants David Cook to win! Needless to say she is excited for the finale tonight as well! We hope David Archuleta wins!
2 comments:
Don't worry, I actually voted last night...for the first time. And of course I voted for David Enchilada!
The pictures of Sawyer are so cute! I would be thrilled if my kid wanted to put deodorant on...because so many times its a struggle to get them to wear it in thier pre-teen years! Ha
I actually wanted David Cook to win, even though I loved them both for different reasons, I agreed with Simon when he said he didn't care who won. It was a fun season to watch with these two talented guys.
PS. Carrie Underwood had a bad wardrobe selection... poor girl, who let her out of the house like that?
Post a Comment