Sunday, May 11, 2008

ANNIE


Back in January when Maddie was getting ready to be "Annie" for her school talent show, I did some research online and found out that the national tour of "Annie" was coming to California this weekend. So I bought tickets for last nights show thinking that it would be a great Mothers day gift for Maddie, myself and my mom to go to! So we've been looking forward to going for the last 4 months! So last night we went to dinner at WoodRanch (one of my favorite places) and went to see the show. It was so much fun and I thoroughly enjoyed the show. The girl who played Annie was only 10 years old, and on a 9 month tour around the country. The very last stop was in California and the last show was today. I can't imagine what that must be like, at such a young age to be away from your family and friends and be on the road performing. I guess that is the life! Anyway we had a great time, and I can't wait to go to another show!

1 comment:

Amanda Jones said...

How fun!
Annie is such a great show!
I bet Maddie just loved it