Wednesday, May 7, 2008

We love GeoTrax
















Carter has been collecting GeoTrax for the past year or so and we love it! They are by far my favorite boy toy. They are so sturdy and easy to put together (unlike Maddie's polly pocket sets that come apart while you are playing with them.) We have quite a collection now and Carter likes to set them all up in the living room so he can play for hours. With my help of course. The other day when Chris was out of town we left the whole set up for 2 days. It takes up most of the living room and is a little annoying but the boys love it. Someday when I have a big house I must have a play room or a loft where we can just leave it set up! I also love this toy because it really entertains a wide range of ages. Sawyer who is 20 months old loves connecting the trains together and using the remote to pull them around the track. Carter is a little more imaginative and uses the little people that you can put as passengers in the trains. Even Maddie gets in on the action and plays with the people and the trains. It kind of reminds me of playing little people with my siblings when I was young. Anyway, I really recommend this toy and it will be a great collection for many years.

1 comment:

doublej said...

Hi Katie, it's your almost cousin Jen Jones! I am finally visiting your blog-I've been meaning to for some time now. I'm glad for the reminder of this GeoTrax thing-definitely a mental note for upcoming birthday/x-mas ideas. I'll add you to our blog too. It's one of those password protected ones. I need to see who in your family does blogs too so we can get connected. Hope all is well, and I need to get doing the mystery shopping thing!