Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Disneyland

We went to Disneyland yesterday with Chris and Amanda, Wes and Kristy and my Mom. We had a great time. It was a little drizzly at some points but was overall a very nice day. A little more crowded than we expected but we were able to get on most everything that we wanted to. It took a little convincing but we took Carter on the Matterhorn. He was a little distraught and closed his eyes most of the time. When it was over he was so proud of himself! He said he wasn't even scared. We made Maddie go on Thunder Mountain Railroad. She really dragged her feet and looked pretty freaked out during the ride, she was glad when it was over. I don't know if she'll do it again! Chris had to work so he wasn't able to go with us but we missed him. The kids especially missed going on the Tea cups since Chris is the only person who will ride them. All of my family gets too dizzy. So we had the kids take this picture in the one outside of the ride instead.



Maddie was also very excited to see Mary Poppins and took this picture with her.


4 comments:

Amanda Jones said...

CUTE PICTURES! and even better memories! Thanks for all the fun times this past weekend!

Janelle said...

gotta love Mary! :)

Andrea Fowler said...

I love your blog background. It makes me wish Spring were here already! I love that you guys go to Disneyland so often. I love that place. I think next time we're in Cali, Mike and I are going to have to take a trip to Anaheim.

Janelle said...

I love your new background!!! So fun. You're going to have to tell me how to change mine, I'm not a digital scrapbooker at all, and I have no clue how to do that. It's much more fun to look at!