Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Valentines Day




We had a fun Valentines Day with the usual school festivities. Carter had fun bringing his pirate valentines to school. They made sugar cookies and when he got home Sawyer attacked one of the cookies and was covered in frosting. It kept him happy for a few moments so it was worth the clean up. Maddie brought High School Musical valentines to school and was so excited to read through all her valentines when she got home.

Chris and I actually went out on Valentines day which we hadn't done in a while. Chris was actually out of town last year and the year before that Sawyer was still a newborn. So I was pretty excited to go out! We went to dinner at Mimi's and then to a movie, "Definitely, Maybe". From the preview it looked like a cute date movie, but it was not good. I would not recommend seeing it. Oh well, when we got home we fell asleep watching our favorite show, LOST. It was a great day.

3 comments:

Camie said...

Happy Valentine's Day!! My daughter Lydia has the same v-day shirt as Maddie--very cute and sparkly! And I can't believe her hair--she's a mini-you!

Janelle said...

I CANNOT believe how big Sawyer is???!!!

Janelle said...

PS. When did you get red kitchen chairs? Those look cute, but I don't remember them.