Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Rojo


So Chris and I have been using our laptop for 4 years now and we were ready for a new one. I couldn't even load the latest version of Dentrix on it! So since October I've been looking around and researching. I debated between Dell and some of the other big brands but I had my eye on a really cute computer that was red. I know, I know you should never buy a computer for its color but I just kept on going back to it. Mainly because it was a good price and had great specs. The downside was the brand, at least in my opinion. It is a Gateway. It seems that the company has gone downhill in past years but after doing a lot of research I found that it was worth a try and a great deal, not to mention cute! So anyway after speaking to a lot of different people and researching posts about different brands I found that there are negative things said about every brand and Gateway rates very similarly among the other popular brands. So we went for it! In the Sunday Ad, I discovered that it had gone on sale and yesterday we picked it up! I am in love with it! Vista is a little bit weird but I think I'll like it once I get the hang of it. Now I just have to get all my old stuff transfered over to it! I am so excited to have a new fast computer! It has 3 Gigs of RAM and 250 Gigs storage. All the other specs look great too! So far so good, I hope I don't eat my words! Sorry if this is boring but it has been a big deal for me!

2 comments:

Janelle said...

It is definitely cute! I have no idea what GIGS or RAM mean, besides something about memory, but getting a new computer is always good! Technology improves SO fast!

Mike Fowler said...

Nice looking laptop (nice amount of RAM and storage too). Andrea's been looking for the same one. Too funny! You'll have to tell us where you found it.