So it has been a little while since I blogged last. I uploaded my pictures from my camera and noticed that I hadn't put Maddie's pictures of her Broadway babies performance. Maddie took a class through the city over the past several months called "Broadway Babies". It is a singing class for kids ages 5-8. She had so much fun and had a wonderful teacher who is a voice instructor. They had a little "recital" at the end of the class where all the parents got to come and watch the kids perform. It was so much fun! We enjoyed watching Maddie do her graceful curtsy after each song while all the other kids bowed. She definitely loves the stage and loves performing.
In a couple weeks she wants to try out for our local High school's production of Beauty and the Beast which will show during the summer. She is really anxious to be in a musical. She was a little disappointed at first when I told her that she probably wouldn't be cast as Belle, more likely a dish or a spoon! Now she is just excited to be part of something. I will keep you all posted on what happens!
No comments:
Post a Comment