Monday, December 31, 2007

Picture Day!

Okay, so I'll admit it. I am really bad at taking my kids to get professional pictures. When Maddie was born I was pretty good. I took her in about 4-5 times during her first year. Carter got one or two pictures and Sawyer (now 16 months) hadn't had a professional picture ever! Since digital cameras became the norm, and Maddie and Carter get professional pictures at school, I have pretty much stayed away from photo studios for a while now.

So, Kelli wanted to get all of the Nielsen cousins picture taken together since Kirsten was in town with her two kids. So the day after Christmas we headed over to the Arcadia mall and had the whole crew together for an adorable picture.

I thought it turned out so cute. So obviously you know who my kids are. Kelli's kids are three on top row on the right side (Halli, Hannah, and Jake). Kirsten's kids are the boy next to Maddie (Quintin) and the girl below him (Zoe).

After we had the group shot, I figured what the heck, since my kids are all matching take one of them together. Sawyer was very uncooperative so I didn't think we got a good shot but it turns out we got a cute one. Sawyer was about to take off!



To top it all of the photographer snapped a shot of Sawyer during all the madness when I didn't even realize it and showed it to me at the end. She didn't even know I really wanted a shot of him! I was pleasantly surprised!

No comments: