Monday, April 11, 2011

Prince Ali

DSC04401

Maybe this is one of those “you had to be there” jokes but I thought it was so hilarious.  So the other night Sawyer had his shirt pulled over his head and was running around the house.  I kept telling him to put his shirt back the normal way and that it looked gross like that.  He said, “but Aladdin wears it like this.”  I couldn’t help but chuckle and of course take a picture.  He never stops making me laugh.

Another funny thing he said the other day was while he was taking a bath.  All the water had drained out of the bath tub and he was laying on his back in the tub. He said, “Mom, look my belly button is a mouse hot tub.”  What a silly boy!  I think he gets his sense of humor from his Dad!

No comments: