Monday, April 25, 2011

Goofy’s Kitchen with Cousins

DSC04421

I think at least 75% of my posts are of Disneyland!  The beginning of this month we had a great time at Goofy’s kitchen with Kristy, Brady, and Coleman.  One of my favorite places to go at Disneyland when I do a Mystery shop is Goofy’s kitchen.  I love the interaction the kids get with the characters and the one on one time they give them.  The food doesn’t hurt either, its pretty yummy and theirs something for everyone.

DSC04422

Sawyer was very excited to have his cousin and buddy Brady meet us for a yummy breakfast and a couple hours at Disneyland.  We had to get back in time to get the big kids from school so we only hit a few rides but it was just the perfect amount of time for a nice short sweet visit!

DSC04427

DSC04434

DSC04429

No comments: