School's been back in session for 3 weeks now and were getting into a groove. The days go by much faster and it seems were much busier. The kids go to school from 8-2:30. I'm loving having both kids on the same schedule. When they get home we usually do homework. I am amazed at how much more work Maddie has now that she is in 4th grade. Her homework usually takes an hour and a half or so. I don't remember having that much homework in high school (however I did go to Duarte High). She does take a few breaks and doesn't sit in one place the whole time but I still think it's way too much.
I love being able to put Libby back on a schedule. Summer was so hard because she couldn't stay asleep very long in our small noisy house. She is so much happier on the days she gets two good naps!
Maddie and Carter have started Soccer! Even though it keeps us super busy I love soccer season. I love sitting in the grass with the kids and watching my kids play soccer. It is such a great sport, I hope they continue to enjoy it as much as I do. We have soccer practice Monday - Thursday and once the games start, our Saturdays will be busy as well! (AYSO- All Your Saturdays Occupied)
1 comment:
Sounds like our house except try three games on sat. with all the practices during the week! I can't believe how much homework the kids get! 4th grade was the worst! Haleigh was doing homework and projects all day long! Good luck! I can't believe maddie is in 4th grade!
Post a Comment