Chris turned 32 on August 18. He had to be out of town on his birthday for work so we had a few celebrations for him before and after. On Saturday before he left we got together with Chris' mom and siblings and all the cousins at Outback, one of his favorite places. It was also our nephew Quintins birthday so we celebrated them together. It was fun seeing everyone.
When Chris got home from his trip, he and I had a date night while my parents watched the kids. We even left Libby behind which is a rare occurance. We went to Lucilles and to the movie Salt. We were on the edge of our seats the entire movie!
On Sunday we got together with my family to celebrate Chris' birthday at my parents house. I made enchiladas, which is his favorite homemade meal.
Even though Chris was gone on his birthday, we made sure to celebrate his birthday because he is such a special guy! I'm so lucky to be married to the most funny, charming, romantic, loving, amazing man in the whole world!

No comments:
Post a Comment