Libby is growing up so fast and is such a fun baby to have around. We truly feel blessed that we have her in our home and she has brought nothing but joy to us! I always tell people I am so glad we decided to have a fourth child becasue she is the "icing on the cake"!
Libby started sitting up right after she turned 6 months and loves to sit and watch the kids and play with toys. She is not however interested in crawling which I'm completely fine with, I'm not ready for her to be mobile! She has started babbling and saying "Ma Ma" and "Da Da". She loves her siblings and lights up when ever they come around to play with her. Lets just say she gets plenty of attention. She has quite the scream but uses it in a way to get attention. She will squak at us if we aren't paying enough attention to her! She starting eating baby food at 6 months and is a great eater. She loves food and hasn't refused anything I have given her. She even loves avocado!
We thought it was kind of funny that her lateral incisors came in before the central ones. It makes her kinda look like a vampire. We usually get a good laugh from people when they see her teeth. I tell them she's auditioning for the role of Renesme in the next "Twilight" movie. She's developed a few nick names from her teeth as well, Daddy calls her white fang!
It looks like her central incisors are just starting to come in. I think I'll miss calling her my vampire baby. This picture is awful and she was mad when we took it but I wanted to have picture to remember this fun stage by!


No comments:
Post a Comment