Sunday, June 27, 2010

Libby is 5 months old





Libby turned 5 months old on June 11. She keeps on growing and sadly growing out of so many cute outfits. Luckily I have Janelle who's pregnant with a girl to pass them down to. She is such a pleasant baby, I am having so much fun with her! She still sleeps like an angel. She goes to bed around 9 each night and falls asleep alone in her crib. She wakes up each morning at about 7 am. Sometimes I even have to wake her up if I need to get going earlier.

She recently got her first tooth which is much earlier than my other kids. The other kids got their first tooth around 9 or 10 months. Libby's appeared just before she turned 5 months!

Libby has discovered her feet and it is adorable to watch her put her feet in her mouth. It has been so fun watching her grow. The kids are so excited for each milestone she reaches. They can't wait until she starts eating solids. I'm hoping to start right around 6 months.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: