Monday, June 21, 2010

Disney Date

A few weeks ago I had a mystery shop at Disneyland that included a fine dining restaurant called Napa Rose. It is located inside the Grand California Hotel and is simply beautiful. This restaurant is pretty fancy and although part of the Disney resort I felt it was a little too nice to bring the kids so we left the kids with Grammy and Grampy and brought Libby with us. Libby and I are a package deal since she is still nursing. We had a great time shopping and eating at Napa Rose. We didn't even go on a single ride since we didn't have much time in the park. All in all it was a nice evening spent together and the food was divine!


We kinda enjoyed pretending we only had one baby. She looked so precious, I snapped this picture.


Here is my dinner. The Filet Mignon was very tender and delicious. I especially loved the bleu cheese accent on the side, it gave it a nice touch.


For dessert I had Creme brulee which I've always wanted to try. It was amazing!



This is Chris' dessert, some type of chocolate cake but he loved it! I thought it was too rich.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kate and Ryan said...

Katie- Libby is such a darling little baby... you always have her dressed so dang cute, too! That restaurant you went to sure looks amazing... YUM!