Monday, April 12, 2010

Three Months Old


Libby turned 3 months old yesterday! I can't believe how fast time has flown. It seems like yesterday I was pregnant and on a cleaning frenzy. I can honestly say that I have thoroughly enjoyed the last 3 months and really savored every moment with little Libby. With my first baby, Maddie, I was so excited and anxious to see her grow I was always looking forward to the next milestone. With Carter and Sawyer I tried to enjoy each age fully since I had learned how fast it goes. With Libby knowing that she is (99.9%) likely our last I am really trying to live in the moment. Don't get me wrong there have been crazy hectic moments in the past 3 months but there have also been many lazy mornings laying in bed nursing and cuddling. Having big kids and a baby has really been fun. I love the stages all my kids are in right now, I wish I could freeze time. Maddie and Carter are in school learning and growing. They also can understand difficult concepts and I enjoy having meaningful conversations about life with them. Sawyer is my little home-buddy. He enjoys having the house (and the wii) to himself when the kids leave for school. He takes good care of his little sister and surprises me with hugs and kisses throughout my day. Libby is just that perfect age where she smiles and coos and just looks adorable. When I wake up in the morning I can't wait to get her dressed in something cute! She responds to those around her and lights up with joy when she sees one of her siblings or Chris and I. Life is good but I'm also ready for changes ahead as my kids grow.

Libby is cooing and smiling all the time. I think she is my smiliest baby. She loves to suck her fist. When I was taking these pictures I literally had to hold her fist to keep it out of her mouth. She still sleeps like an angel. She goes down at 9 and gets up at 6 or 7 sometimes later! We feel so lucky to have her in our home!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment: