Last Friday I had a Mystery shop at Disneyland. We usually try to avoid going to Disneyland during the crowded times but this was an exception. I was very crowded but we knew that it would be and so we tried to make the best of it. Maddie was not able to go with us because she was performing in a show that evening. Even though we were missing one child it still was a bit chaotic with the boys and Libby. Taking a newborn with the kids to Disneyland is a lot of work because you have to make a lot of stops to feed and change diapers. I couldn't do it alone!
We had a great time and even stayed until midnight! I don't think I've stayed at Disneyland that late since I was single! We noticed that after the fireworks the crowds started to die down so we ended up staying. Chris was stoked because Carter went on Space Mountain and liked it! (He had to bribe him with $10 to go on it. He liked it so much he'll go for FREE next time!) Sawyer, Libby and I caught a quick showing of Captian EO while we waited for them (a great place to nurse). We also went on Jungle Cruise, Buzz Lightyear, and Pirates and of course did all my Mystery Shops.
I always love a great trip to Disneyland and leave feeling like I just can't get enough and can't wait to plan my next trip!


No comments:
Post a Comment