Libby is officially two weeks old today. I got up to change her diaper early this morning and surpise her cord stump had fallen off! I have been very excited for this to happen so I could give her a REAL bath in the kitchen sink. Just as I thought she loved it. She was calm and soothed by the warm water. I love giving my babies baths, I think its the way they smell when they are all clean and sweet. There's nothing on earth like it.
4 comments:
Congrats Katie on the new addition! I totally forgot you were even pregnant! She's adorable and I love the name Libby.
She totally looks like you, Katie! How sweet.
Wow! She has changed a lot, she looks like Carter to me... she's so chunky and cute. have fun with her!
These bath pictures are just darling! I can't wait to do that with our next one!
Post a Comment