Thursday, January 7, 2010
Baby Shower
My Sister-in-law, Kelli threw me an adorable baby shower last Saturday along with help from my Mother-in-law Faye, Sister-in-law Kirsten and my two nieces Halli and Hannah. They went to so much work and it was just beautiful. I was so busy catching up with all my friends and family that came I didn't get very many pictures. They served french dip sandwiches, salads, fruit and veggies. It was a great spread. My mom also made delicious cupcakes (Chris called them scrumptious). Kelli had all kinds of adorable games to play. We teamed up with each other and took turns playing the games. She had a baby food eating contest, cloth diaper pinning contest, pacifiers with peanut butter, and my favorite: a sock matching race. Kelli bought all sorts of adorable socks (over 25 pair!) and had a race to see who could match the most. Of course I got all the socks after :)
I got a ton of adorable clothes that I have had so much fun washing and folding. I also got my car seat that I had registered for! I am so ready for this baby to get here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment